Thursday, March 29, 2012

Why I Dig Pregnant Chicks...

If you are a friend and a confidant of the good doctor then it is no secret that I have a thing for women who are in the motherly way.  To be blunt, they make my daddy parts tingle.  Now not all pregnant chicks fall into this category.  But for the most part a 7.5/10 vaginal support system will only increase in points on the boner meter after she becomes with child.  It's a fact.  "But Dr. SKA, what is it about walkin' baby ovens that turns you on?"  Glad you asked...

Here are my top 5 reasons why I dig pregnant chicks...

Number one:  Them Big Ass Titties.

I know.  I know.  I hit you with what you would assume would be the best feature, normally saved for last, right out of the gate.  And I did.  But lets face it.  If given the choice we would all rather eat dessert first.  What happens to a woman's boobies during that baby baking period is nothing short of spectacular.  Sure, non lactating mammaries are fun too.  But when form turns to function these things take on a totally different perspective.  Which would you rather ride?  This...

Or this sumbitch right here...

That's what I thought.  Not even a contest.  Oh don't get me wrong.  A ride is a ride.  But a choice is even better.

I could stop here.  But I won't.  Hey Selma!  Whassup Gurl?!  Mercy.

Number Two:  Pregnant chicks put out.  Period.  Dot.  End of story.  How do I know?  Hey.  They're pregnant.  Which means Ah-Toe-Maticly they are DTF.  Winner?  Damn right.


Number Three:  Second trimester increase in libido.  It really is like trying to pull a tooth on a tiger.  I can remember when the former Mrs. Stud Kick Ass was with child.  By they time we got to the delivery day Mr. Johnson had a callous on him.  No good pictures to back up this claim so here's another picture of a hot pregnant chick...


Number Four:  You cannot knock a pregnant chick up.  If I have to explain the merits of this to you then you need to go slam your head in a car door.



And Number Five:  You get to hit it from the back.  A lot.

Lets face it.  This is just physics here.  That belly will only allow you to do so much so you gotta flip 'em over.  This is a good thing on several levels.  Most importantly; you get to hit if from the back.  Them big ol' pregnant butts up in the air are a sight to behold.  But also it allows both of you to continue to watch t.v. without missing anything important.  Gives you a place to rest your beer and sandwich too.  Win win really.



So there you have it.  I hope this answers any questions you may have about why knocked up gals are hot.  Only problem is most of 'em are married and them that ain't really aren't lookin' for relationships.  Be they permanent or temporary.  So taking down one of these trophies is like bagging a Unicorn.  I'll leave you with one final thing.  A video of a with child asian chick banging out pull ups 8 months in.  I have made more knuckle babies to this video than a beach has sand.  Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment